Here you can find answers on many questions please feel free to contact us if you need more information
• After receiving a brief, we get back to you with a price offer within 24 hours. If you are satisfied with the price, we prepare a contract, project’s scope and specification, setting a start date.
• Within the agreed time after the start, we come up with several design suggestions and ideas for your project. We schedule a call and go over design suggestions and ideas with you.
• After that, we apply changes based on your feedback. Later, we continue working iteratively, where we regularly discuss the design with you. The way of sharing work results can be adjusted according to your demands. It can be daily reports shared via Dropbox or Invision. It can be bi-weekly reports or standup meetings. It can be weekly meetings and sprint plannings.
• Communication takes place either on Slack or Skype or E-mail. The project is led by the Lead Designer. After the design is approved, we prepare the design hand-over for you. We know how frustrating miscommunication and broken expectations are. That’s why we pay careful attention to what we agreed on and make sure that we understood each other with the client.
The start date will be set once the following stages are passed:
• getting project brief;
• approving estimation and scope;
• signing contract;
• settling downpayment.
It might take up to 1 week or so.
How do you start a successful digital project? Build an MVP! Creating a Minimum Viable Product allows you to test your ideas, answer critical questions, move quickly, and create a solid foundation for your product before you go full-speed into a costly implementation. When you work with us, we can assess all your product requirements and build an MVP in the form of a clickable prototype – a tangible result that can make an impact, get critical feedback, or win funding pitches with ease. Best of all, it takes less than 8 weeks and … times less budget than required for a full development project.
Information architecture and wireframes are very important steps of the design process that help you identify and eliminate all structural errors at the early stage, which might save your time and money in the future. Also, UX artifacts, like User Flows, Customer Journey Maps, are important steps to consider before proceeding with UI design itself. We strongly advise to not skip those steps, especially for complex projects. If you do not have some of the UX assets yet – we can gladly help you with it.
It depends on what we agreed at the beginning of the project. If we agreed to have a fixed amount of feedbacks – then we likely won’t revise the design for free. If we agreed Time and Material collaboration model – then our expert will revise the design as much as you want.
All our team members work remotely. Each project is supervised by the manager and lead designer. Depending on the project requirements, it could be from one to four (or even more) people working on the project.
We work in three ways. We have our own in-house experts. We can outsource whole or part of the project when our facilities or expertise do not cover it completely. Also, we can find a dedicated expert exclusively for your project needs.
If the project is based on the hourly rate then reports are sent to the client each week.
The working process might differ from project to project, and depends on the collaboration model we agreed. But general process is similar to the one described below.
After we are done with all preparation work for the project start, we have a kick-off meeting together with the manager, lead designer, and client. Then we break down the scope into smaller tasks and plan the work. Design work is conducted under the constant control of the lead designer and manager. After making the first design suggestions we have a design review meeting together with the client. Based on provided feedback, we apply changes or create alternative suggestions. When the client approved the design direction, we proceed with applying it to the rest parts of the project scope. After approving the final design we prepare design assets and design hand over.